Are you ready to incorporate all your senses into an extreme adrenaline adventure?
We will begin our journey by driving 45 minutes by dirt road, crossing the Sierra Madre western mountain range aboard a RZR and crossing the transition zone of the desert and subtropical ecosystems, you will be able to observe the beautiful landscapes that surround the “El Salto” waterfall and make a stop to enjoy its crystal clear waters.
We will again embark on our adventure driving the most exciting experience of our journey, crossing the longest vehicular suspension bridge in the world, 470 meters long and 150 meters above the Cuale river Cuale, you can witness small movements of pure adrenaline, when driving in it from end to end.
Duration of the Tour:
2 HRS (not including transportation time) ACTIVITY AVAILABLE EVERY DAY.
Pick Up Points:
• Nuevo Vallarta (Av. México #570 next to Tigre golf course roundabout) (07:40)(11:40)
• Marina (Collage Night club)
• Plaza Las Glorias (Fco. Medina Ascencio #1989 local H2-A) (08:10)(12:10)
• Centro (Insurgentes #379 Col. Emiliano Zapata) (08:30)(12:30)
• Transport services.
• Welcome drink
• Safety equipment for the tour.
• Guided tour of the world’s longest vehicular suspension bridge in a RZR (automatic or semiautomatic) and to the”El Salto” waterfall
• 1 Snack (guacamole or nachos)
• Tequila tour and tasting.
• Minimum age to drive: 18 years
• Minimum accompanying age: 6 years
• Maximum weight RZR: 400 kg.
• Credit card (Visa – mastercard) or collision insurance payment of $20 dlls
• Light clothing and comfortable closed shoes.
• Mosquito repellent.
• Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons.
• Extra money for souvenirs and photos.